Thursday 10 October 2013

Music Video Research

As well as looking at videos by artists, I have been looking into those made by other A2 media students as they would have had to consider the same elements as me in order to create their video.

Here is someone's A2 video that I really like:





The split screen is an effect that I want to incorporate in my own music video. However instead of it in a cross, I want the split screen to be vertical, possibly with each screen a different colour.

This is just a shot I liked simply because of the opacity setting that they have edited together.


Here is an example of close ups, which they frequently use in their video. It is crucial to have close ups as it establishes the star image and promotes the artist through their new song.




No comments:

Post a Comment