Friday 18 October 2013

Masking preliminary

 
This is a preliminary video consisting of the first shot on my storyboard. I used this to see what it was like creating a masked video for an idea that I am planning to do in the real version. I've discovered it is an easy process, so I have been told, but at the moment I need to become more familiar with the process and thus will do some more experimenting with footage and masking on After Effects and Final Cut Express. Making this video took about an hour which confirmed to me that the amount of editing I am going to have to complete is more than what it would have been with the previous idea for the music video. However, I love learning new techniques and I am fascinated at how clever this effect is and how technical it looks and if anything, I am excited to see the final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment