Friday 22 November 2013

Digipak draft

Here is a draft of what my digipak looks like at the moment. Obviously it is incomplete and this is because I am going to take some new shots, whilst re doing the shot on the front cover to make it look more effective and resemble the sign of a hitchhiker, rather than the plain piece of paper it currently shows. Thus, I will have a more striking cover, instead of what it looks like at the moment. I have put in a lot of hours on this draft and learnt a great deal about Photoshop, considering the first time I ever used it was 4 days ago. When around, I have asked teachers for guidance, but when working on it by myself, I have been watching tutorials, reading a Photoshop magazine, and even just playing around with all the tools till I found what it was I wanted. The theme for my digipak is the clouds as I personally think they give a nice feel to the sense of a journey and time from day to day. Moreover, green is featured on each panel of the digipak as it is a common colour in the video, seen through the guitar, and the kayak in earlier scenes. I am proud with what I have achieved so far, however I would imagine that my final draft will differ greatly from this one as I need to amend the colour and the sky on some panels, whilst completely creating or recreating others.


No comments:

Post a Comment