Monday 16 December 2013

An interesting video

Considering this blog is all about music videos, I thought I would share one of my favourite videos at the moment. It is important to note that I hate the song, however, I love the video. It is a great example of how important a music video is in terms of selling an artist because if the video was any different, I would not watch it altogether, as I only watch it because of the idea, not the song itself. After researching music videos in depth and working on my own, it is great to see that such a simple idea is so effective. Even though when watching it, the audience is caught up in the concept of the video, it should not go unnoticed the amount of different shots that have been used; 360 degree shot, close ups, bird's eye view, mid shots and profile shots to name but a few.



No comments:

Post a Comment